- There is a Propane 2-burner gimbaled stove with oven/broiler,
- The propane stove is set back so the safety bar in front of the stove
is flush with the front of the counter
- The propane safety switch is located in easy eyesight when
leaving the boat.
- There are two pad eyes for a safety strap
- Cabinets consist of shelves over the counters
- Adjustable mesh fronts keep stuff from falling out
- A florescent light is in the ceiling over the stove
- Stainless steel sink
- hand-held sprayers instead of faucets
- A raw water electric pump for one sprayer
- Foot pumps for fresh water, one for cold, and one for hot
supply the other sprayer
- The dish cabinet is located over the sink, and has a drain pan under
it so dripping water will drain to the sink. Washed wet dishes
can be put away and don't need to be moved after they dry.
- A garbage bin fits under counter against the aft bulkhead adjacent
to the sink cabinet.